All Workshops are free, however you must register in advance as numbers are limited. There are multiple sessions for this workshop.
LBS – Live And Breathe Soulfully is a health and wellbeing store. We are a Māori Owned & operated Pakihi based and traveling between Tauranga Moana and Waikato. We create 90% of theproducts we have on offer and we believe all of our products empower Intentional and soulful living. The other 10% is ethically and authentically sourced Crystals and Minerals from all around the world.
We are excited to bring our Beeswax wraps workshop to this year’s Waitangi festival. This is where we offer an experience in creating your own reusable & money saving plastic substitute to take home!
Take the skills and confidence to keep on eliminating more products within your home.
We will also have a little popup shop of our Beeswax Candle Range + Kawakawa Skin Care range, all these products made by us and available for you to purchase.
Click on the times below and REGISTER.